cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel

Alexallee
Explorer | Level 4

Hi there,

I am getting really upset . I ve tried last year to cancel my subscription and to dispute the transaction on my bank account t and never had any answer even after a few emails. Then I couldn't do prove anything with a bank because no proof.

Anyway my problem is that I paid for a plan or subscriptions that is not showing on my account so I cannot cancel. and to talk to someone on the phone you need to be in the premium plans which is revolting.

Can you help?

11 Replies 11

Deb Evans
Helpful | Level 5

Hannah, it. has NOTHING to do with payment method and NOTHING to do with what server we are logging into.  Multiple people are experiencing the SAME DROPBOX GLITCH and reporting our frustration about this on multiple threads.  Please elevate this to a supervisor ASAP.  Dropbox MUST fix this and cannot hold its customers and their credit cards hostage.  

Deb Evans
Helpful | Level 5

See above message.  Please log a ticket for me.  I am using Chrome, I pay by credit card, I am on the Plus plan.  This problem clearly is on Dropbox's end, and is not related to the server, payment method or plan level. 

PLEASE READ ALL THREADS ABOUT THIS AND STOP TOSSING OUT SUGGESTIONS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN RULED OUT AND OFFERING TO OPEN ONE-OFF TICKETS WHEN THERE MANY OF US EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUE.  

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Deb Evans Helpful | Level 5
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?