cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've tried many times to access Dropbox, but I don't receive the code via email.

I've tried many times to access Dropbox, but I don't receive the code via email.

Jose45
New member | Level 2

When I try to access my account (mobile or web) it said that I will receive a code in my email, but I´ve never receive anything, even I double check spam and add the no_reply email to my contacts. I did this process more than 30 times by now and nothing..... please heeeeeeelp

2 Replies 2

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Welcome aboard the Community, @Jose45

From what I understand, this is regarding another Dropbox account and not the one you see here, correct?

Is the email address of the account in question personal or does it belong to a work domain? If the latter, is it possible it’s blocking Dropbox emails, in general? 

Let me know what you find, and we’ll go from there.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Jose45
New member | Level 2

Hi Nancy, you´re right is from another account (personal) from yahoo domain, do you want me to post the account? 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jose45 New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?