cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upgraded my account to 2000GB via Ideal not working

Upgraded my account to 2000GB via Ideal not working

Mitchvdd
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

A few days ago I decided to upgrade my account to 2000GB and followed the steps provided to me. I used Ideal as payment method and the money was eventually removed from my bank, but my account remains unupgraded.

I have tried to follow the steps by asking the bot questions and trying to as questions by following the billing help options, but none of them seemed to be able to help with any Ideal related questions.

12 Replies 12

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @David Hurdle. From what I can see in our system, you’ve successfully submitted a ticket with our support team, so they’ll be looking into your request. I’ve also left them a note, so that they know you’ve reached out to us here.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

David Hurdle
New member | Level 2

THanks Nancy!

David Hurdle
New member | Level 2

Hi Nancy, Further to the above discussion would just like to add that the propblem got solved for me because dropbox refunded my payment. I will now take out a subscription using a credit card.

Need more support?