cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't cancel subscription - I get redirected to GooglePlay but there's no subscription

Can't cancel subscription - I get redirected to GooglePlay but there's no subscription

Katie89
New member | Level 2
Hi there, as it seems many others have had problems with this. When I try to cancel Dropbox it directs me to googleplay where there is no sign of a Dropbox subscription to cancel it. I would like to cancel instantly please can someone message me from Dropbox team and sort this out.
1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Katie89, thanks for reaching out to us.

If you're not seeing a Dropbox subscription on the device in question, maybe you used a different one to purchase the plan initially, could that be the case?

Even so, if you're still on a paid plan, you can use this page to contact our support team directly, so they can assist you with your request.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?