cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How down download files through this link?

How down download files through this link?

zhiboz1012
Explorer | Level 3

Hi guys:

I'm trying to download a large file through the link here: [removed]

zhiboz1012_0-1695211996082.png

But I always got an Error Message like this: 

zhiboz1012_1-1695212075016.png

And if I wanna copy it to my own Dropbox (I get 3TB plan while I trying to copy it), it will also show some error message. I wonder whether that error came up only because I got less space while the file is too large, or the link itself got some problem so actually other users could not download it either.

By the way, if there any method that I can use to see the size of each file in that shared link? It would be better for me to judge which plan I need to buy to copy this file.

Thanks to anyone who spend time reading this message, and looking forward to reply! 

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@zhiboz1012 wrote:

And if I wanna copy it to my own Dropbox (I get 3TB plan while I trying to copy it), it will also show some error message.

What error message?

I wonder whether that error came up only because I got less space while the file is too large ...

What's certainly possible, but we'd need to know the exact error you received.

By the way, if there any method that I can use to see the size of each file in that shared link?

Click the icon in the top right of your screenshot and change it to List.

6d8d3d4daafe5d6920f021e7be5fdb17.png

715719e39638ec6e5b75eaf1267af41b.png

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?