cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving the 6-digit security code

Not receiving the 6-digit security code

Charlie Zhang
Explorer | Level 3

Hi  Dropbox,

Please help me to recover my dropbox account registered under my work email address. The IT guy said there is no block for dropbox email. but I still can't receive the 6 digit email. It is URGENT! Thanks

36 Replies 36

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the info, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you use to login to Dropbox. 

---

Bilgi için teşekkürler. Bu konuyu daha ayrıntılı olarak incelemek için doğrudan destek ekibimizle iletişime geçmenizi öneririm.

Bunu, hesabınızda oturum açmadığınızda gizli/özel bir göz atma penceresi açarak ve bu bağlantıya erişerek yapabilirsiniz.

Oradan destekle iletişime geçebilmeniz gerekir. Dropbox'a giriş yapmak için kullandığınız e-posta adresini girdiğinizden emin olun.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Muratmurat
Explorer | Level 3
Resmen dalga geçiyoruz

Muratmurat
Explorer | Level 3
Duropboksumu açacak yardımcı olcak kimse yok

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Merhaba @Muratmurat, sorununuzla ilgili yardım almanın tek yolu Jay'in adımlarını takip etmek ve destek ekibimize ulaşmaktır.

Kendiniz bunu yapmakta sorun yaşıyorsanız bize bildirin.

------

Hey @Muratmurat, the only way to get help with your issue is to follow Jay's steps and reach out to our support team.

If you have trouble doing so yourself, let us know.

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

Muratmurat
Explorer | Level 3
Destek ekibinize nasıl.ulasacagim.hickimse cvp vermiyor yardımcı olmuyor biri bana yardımcı olsun olacaksa devre disi bırakılmış dropboksm var

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Endişelenmeyin @Muratmurat, az önce size bir e-posta gönderdim ve bu konuyu şirket içinde incelemeye devam edeceğiz.

-------

Don't worry, @Muratmurat, I just sent you an email on my end and we will continue looking into this internally.

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

Scanmaster
Explorer | Level 3

I am not receiving the 6 digit 2 factor code when I try to sign in.  I have been trying for over 6 hours to resolve this issue but to no avail.  I followed all the suggestions in the FAQ and have double checked my email and there is no problem on my end.  They evidently have a problem sending the authorization codes in a timely manner and don't seem to care how disruptive this is to their customers.  I can believe how inept this company is, there is no way to get any kind of technical support to resolve issues.  I tried the chat but since I can't sign into my paid account it tells me that I don't have access to technical support.  I submitted a support ticket, and it said it will take 1 to 2 days for a response.  This level of arrogance of disregard for customers is hard to believe.  They are quick to collect my payment every month but when it comes to providing customer support they hide behind a digital screen.  Does anyone know how to contact Dropbox corporate to try and get a response to the nonexistent customer support?  Does anyone at Dropbox even care that their customers are treated this way?

Muratmurat
Explorer | Level 3

Benim 2 ci dropbox devredisi bırakmışsınız [removed per the Dropbox Community Guidelines]. bu dropboxsum devre disi

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

@Scanmaster, can you send over the ticket number you should’ve received after submitting your support request? 

I’d like to locate it in our system and see if I can leave an internal note for our team to see and further help.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

Scanmaster
Explorer | Level 3
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    CharlesFrankel New member | Level 2
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
    Scanmaster Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?