cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dropbox account got deleted, after trying to switch from Business to personal again

My Dropbox account got deleted, after trying to switch from Business to personal again

ahas
New member | Level 2

Dear All, 

My whole professional life that is recorded on dropbox account is deleted. Yesterday, I started a free trial of dropbox team plan as soon as stated the plan I realised that this a mistake and would like to switch back to my original plan ( I am a paid subscriber). I canceled my free trial, and have been asked to delete the team plan account and said yes. I was logged out of my account when I tried to log in the following text appeared ' This account has beed naked as inactive. Contact the team admin'. I have a screenshot of the text.

There is no team admin. I contacted support but with no help so far. I tried to log in into my account, it says the account has been deleted.

How could this happen.  The recored for my whole professional life is non-existent right now. 

Please help, this is a nightmare. 

Thank you. 

Best wishes, 

A

Now my whole account is deleted  

2 Replies 2

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

I’m sorry to hear about this, @ahas

I did a little bit of research in our system and I was able to locate your current ticket. I’ve left an internal note to our team as well, so that they may review this as soon as possible. 

Since this is an account-specific issue, I’d suggest waiting for their email. You can also provide them with the screenshot of the error you mention, if you haven’t already. 

For anything else, I’ll be right here.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

ahas
New member | Level 2

Thank you so much Nancy for taking the time to read my post and for your efforts. Yes, I will wait for their reply. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

ahas New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?