cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I want to cancel my Dropbox Sign subscription and get a refund for my payment

I want to cancel my Dropbox Sign subscription and get a refund for my payment

SamuelWakeman
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

So awhile ago in October I made a dropbox Sign account so I could get my roomates to sign an agreement easier on a pdf. It wasn't the only way but this was the fastest way and I believe there was a free version, or a free trial that I may have signed up for. I could've sworn that I canceled this subscription but apparently I didn't and that's on me I guess.... When reviewing my taxes and credit expenses for the past year I came across 180 dollar charge in December. I was wondering if it was possible to get it refunded as I only made 3 or 4 signature requests during that one month. Pretty disappointed by this page Contact Dropbox support - Dropbox  and I have no idea who to contact to pursue this. Anyone got any advice for me?

149 Replies 149

Marki
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hey Megan,

Same here. My account renewed yesterday and I had forgotten about it.  Can you email me about it?  I'll have the data on my account pulled off by end of day tomorrow...  Thanks!

Nancy
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @Marki! I hope you don’t mind me jump in. 

If you'd like a refund for your Dropbox Sign plan, can you please click on this link, and let me know if you can log a ticket with our support team directly? If you can, please send me the ticket number you’ll receive.

In case you face any issues along the way, give me a nudge and we’ll check this further.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Matilda Gibson
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I didn't mean to upgrade my subscription yesterday and today I have cancelled it. I am not sure if i will get a refund on it. Can I have some assistence with this?

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @Matilda Gibson, sorry to hear about this.

Have you by any chance tried to contact our support team about this?

If so, please let us know your ticket ID so that we can look it up in our system.

If not, just give us a nudge here and we'll send you an email to the email address that's connected to your profile here, on our Community to have a further look internally. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Learymb
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Same issue here as well- I haven’t used my subscription in well over a year and fully intended to cancel because I can’t justify it anymore and my budge is much smaller. Can I have some assistance with this?

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @Learymb, what plan are you currently on according to this page?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Marki
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Nancy: Ticket 22119089 opened. 

Hannah
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @Marki, thanks for the ticket number!

I can see that a member of our team has already replied back to you and I also passed your comments here along to them.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

Learymb
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Hi Jay, I have a premium account.

Schne
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Lost my job during the pandemic. Got a charge for Dropbox which I no longer use and am trying to cancel it. Can't get a human on the phone and am very frustrated.  UGH!!!! Any help would be appreciated! Not entirely sure if my home email is on the account or if it one of my two work email emails, neither of which are viable anymore. Home email is [email removed as per Community Guidelines] if there is any help available from anybody.

Need more support?