cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I want to cancel my Dropbox Sign subscription and get a refund for my payment

I want to cancel my Dropbox Sign subscription and get a refund for my payment

SamuelWakeman
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

So awhile ago in October I made a dropbox Sign account so I could get my roomates to sign an agreement easier on a pdf. It wasn't the only way but this was the fastest way and I believe there was a free version, or a free trial that I may have signed up for. I could've sworn that I canceled this subscription but apparently I didn't and that's on me I guess.... When reviewing my taxes and credit expenses for the past year I came across 180 dollar charge in December. I was wondering if it was possible to get it refunded as I only made 3 or 4 signature requests during that one month. Pretty disappointed by this page Contact Dropbox support - Dropbox  and I have no idea who to contact to pursue this. Anyone got any advice for me?

149 Replies 149

Jericho marcel
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Hello, I’m in the same situation. Freelance artist and that sign up fee took away my ability to pay rent this month. Could you please send an email through to organise a refund and to cancel the subscription?

Thanks

jenmacquarie2022
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi! I have the same concern. Hope you could help me, please. 

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well! 

Could you try out the steps that Walter provided here, and respond back to us with the tickets you'll create, in order for us to locate them on our end? 

Thanks a bunch! Waiting for your responses. 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

justinejavier
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi can someone help me with this please, my free trial expired yesterday (or today?) and unfortunately I wasn't able to cancel in time and the subscription has auto renewed for another year. I've downgraded my subscription but it says it won't take effect until next year. I only needed the larger storage for a short time and have no use for it for another 12 months...and cannot afford the $306.90 fee. Can someone help me get a refund please?

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @justinejavier, how are you today? 

Can I reach out to you via email, in order for us to have a closer look into this?

Keep me posted!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

justinejavier
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

yes please!

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @justinejavier, I just sent you an email, see you there!

Cheers!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

adapapadim
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

My name is Adriana Papadimitropoulou and I cancelled my subscription within the 14 day limit ( it was renewed on the 31st of March) and I requested a refund but still there is no money back in my bank account. I am trying to contact with the support center but it seems impossible.Please help

adapapadim
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

My name is Adriana Papadimitropoulou and I recently cancelled my subscription ( within the 14 days limit for a refund) but I have not got my money back and I can not find anyone to contact with.  Please help! I  have already downgraded to free account.  Can someone help me on how to pursue this as the the website is not helpful at all!

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @adapapadim, sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

For billing inquiries, it would be best if you reached out to our support team directly.

To do so, make sure to use an incognito window without signing into any Dropbox account and fill in this form with all the relevant information and an email address we can reach you at.

Once you get a ticket ID from our system, share it with us here so that we can look it up as well. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?