cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not cancel my plan.

I can not cancel my plan.

NeedHelpMA
Explorer | Level 3

Like many who write in, I CANNOT CANCEL the Trial subscription. I have read the articles, do not have/find the "Plan" and "Manage" option online.  I did not establish my account with my phone or an App.The Chatbox is not grayed out, but I can't click on or access it. As I understand it, just DELETING one's account does not stoop Dropbox from charging me for another month. There is no phone number to be found on the Dropbox site. My credit card statement lists the Dropbox telephone number,but when dialed the message is that the number is not in service. This alone is enough to report this business to the Better Business Bureau.  If my account is charged for another month, I will DISPUTE, because this business does not provide a good faith way for customers to opt out of their egregious service.

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @NeedHelpMA, sorry to hear about that! 

Have you tried contacting our Support at www.dropbox.com/support

In order for you to be able to contact Support using a phone number, you would need to be using a Business plan. Alternatively, you should be able to either chat with them, or open an email.

If you do, feel free to let me know the ticket number here. 

Keep me posted! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?