cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Dropbox

How to contact Dropbox

anmazza
New member | Level 2

Dropbox keeps sending me emails telling me my files will stop syncing. When I attempt to do anything on Dropbox, it automatically opens in Spanish. Including tutorials prior to logging in. I don't speak or understand Spanish, so I can't go past logging in. However, the only thing that is in English is my email address, and a female's name that is similar to mine. [personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines] If anyone out there can furnish me, Dropbox's telephone number. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Anthony

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@anmazza wrote:

If anyone out there can furnish me, Dropbox's telephone number.

Hi Anthony,

Dropbox doesn't have a phone number. Phone support is only available to those with a Business account, and then it's handled via a callback initiated through an admin console for the account. All others can find the support options available to them on the Support page.

Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for sign in issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?