cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get any help with my Business account or admin status

Can't get any help with my Business account or admin status

megc
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My company's business account is almost 5 years old and was created by a member of our team whose email account was deleted shortly after our dropbox was created. We have no admin access and have been able to somehow update our credit card information in the past but now are not able to. It was been impossible to actually talk to anyone at Dropbox. I keep getting the run around and I'm not sure what to do, everyone email and live chat I get automated messages or told someone will call me (who never does).

Has anyone else had this problem and how were you able to resolve it? At this point I'm thinking about just migrating everything over to google drive but we have so many files on our DB i'm not even sure if I would be able to. Feeling extremely frustrated with how hard it is to get support 😞 Dropbox has the worse customer service out of all the hundreds of platforms we use. 

10 Replies 10

Hannah
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @martinag_photography, sorry to see that your files are missing.

Did the admin delete you and transfer your files to another member or their own account?

Or did they convert your account back to an individual one?

Are you able to login with the same email address you were using or are you prompted to create a new account?

Let me know and we'll go from there.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
    martinag_photography New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
    papi chulo New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?