cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid email/password combination

Invalid email/password combination

vincy peng
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

When I sign in to download the shared documents, it always shows invalid email/password combination. Why does it show this remind?

12 Replies 12

vincy peng
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I registered the account in dropbox.com, below image is the interface when I click the link to download the documents and when I click "download all", it requiers me to sign in.

vincypeng_0-1694092281955.png

So do you mean the documents sender should go to the official site to send the documents again?

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@vincy peng wrote:

... when I click the link to download the documents and when I click "download all", it requiers me to sign in.

The link you're clicking is taking you to what appears to be a fake Dropbox site. It's possibly a phishing attempt to capture your credentials. If you entered your email address and password in that site you should log in to your account at dropbox.com and change your password immediately, as well as changing your password on any other website or service that uses the same email and/or password.

So do you mean the documents sender should go to the official site to send the documents again?

Are you sure your customer has actually shared files with you? Are these files you were expecting or did you receive them without notice? I would contact your customer and ask them if they actually sent you any files.

vincy peng
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Noted it and thanks for your support.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

vincy peng Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
    Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?