cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Space

Out of storage space

pk15
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Dropbox says I'm out of space but not ( seems like this is not an isolated issue).  File size doesn't appear for my five folders, I have not reached the 2GB, no backups.  Any other ideas/solutions is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pk15
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Please close this conversation, I have located issue and it is resolved.  Thank you for assisting me.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@pk15 wrote:

Dropbox says I'm out of space but not ( seems like this is not an isolated issue). ... I have not reached the 2GB, no backups.

What does your Plan page show for your actual usage breakdown and total space?

File size doesn't appear for my five folders

You need to make sure the Size column is visible, then you can calculate the folder size.

pk15
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Size column is showing with two dashes at each folder

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @pk15, did you follow all the steps in the article @Rich posted in order to calculate the folder size?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

pk15
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Technically, I did not since the size column shows but just -- listed in the size column.  I did manually add two of the folders, 142kb and approx 1500mb

of the other.  I don't know how to make the "number" show in the size column either.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@pk15 wrote:

I don't know how to make the "number" show in the size column either.

The link I posted in my earlier reply (and here, below) explains how to show the size of a folder in the Folder column.

pk15
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Please close this conversation, I have located issue and it is resolved.  Thank you for assisting me.

Need more support?