cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The one-time code either never arrives to my email or Dropbox tells me it's expired.

The one-time code either never arrives to my email or Dropbox tells me it's expired.

darcy3
Explorer | Level 3

Hi.

I really want login. But I can't. I've tried many things.

When I try to login through Dropbox web page via PC and mobile: The page for Second step verification is not uploaded. I waited over 10 minutes.(It's definitely not an internet problem)

When I try to login through Dropbox via mobile app: Second step verification email arrives from no-reply@dropbox.com.  But it is not helpful. Even though I entered the code in 30 seconds, a pop-up window appeared saying “A considerable amount of time has passed. Please re-enter your password.”

If I try to reset the password,  I don´t receive the mails. I already added no-reply@dropbox.com to my email contacts, it doesn´t help.
I can't even change my password. Because the mail doesn't arrive. I already check spam mail, but it doesn't help.

What should I do? Please help me.
10 Replies 10

BenDBX
Community Manager

Hi @darcy3,

We never heard back from you. Were you able to receive your code? Do you still need further assistance? Let us know!

Thanks,

Ben

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

BenDBX Community Manager
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
    darcy3 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?