cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't receive any code to my email address/linked devices to enter my Dropbox account.

I don't receive any code to my email address/linked devices to enter my Dropbox account.

Huckle
New member | Level 2

I have a work log in [removed]

When I enter the password, it sends me to a 2-step verification screen. It states:

We sent a code to XX@xxx.xxx.gov.au and any devices you’ve linked to this account. Enter the code to continue.
I don't get any code to my email or my computer or phone. No amounts of re-try sends me anything.
Help please!
1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Huckle, thanks for posting about this on our forum.

It looks like you're being asked for the one-time code (which is different to two-step verification).

To make sure we’ve checked everything, have you also looked at your email’s spam folder and added no-reply@dropbox.com to your email contacts?

If you have already and there’s still no code, feel free to reach out to our support team with these exact steps and send me your ticket number here afterwards.

Let me know how it goes.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?