cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize sensitive content alerting based on the Team's needs.

Customize sensitive content alerting based on the Team's needs.

8i5i8
New member | Level 2

"Sensitive content in team folders shared externally" is a useful feature but it's not precise enough. There should be a way to exclude domains/accounts/folders from these alerts otherwise they are just far too noisy.

2 Replies 2

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @8i5i8, thanks for posting here! 

I definitely see where you're coming from when it comes down to security alerts, and notifications. Your comments have been very valuable and I will endeavor to make sure your voice is heard.

I'll forward your feedback to the appropriate areas so we can continue to improve.

If you need something else, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help every step of the way. 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

ElaM
Dropbox Product Manager

Hi @8i5i8 thanks for reaching out. I'm a Product Manager at Dropbox and would love to understand your use case better. Could you share more details about what you're trying to achieve and how you'd like Dropbox notifications or alerts to help minimize unnecessary noise?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

ElaM Dropbox Product Manager
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?