cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see the cost of my subscription's renewal?

Where can I see the cost of my subscription's renewal?

Nikolai168
Explorer | Level 3

I have received notification of the upcoming subscription renewal but I have not received information about the cost of the subscription. Other suppliers include such information in the email about the renewal. (1) Why can't Dropbox do the same? (2) Why is it impossible to send a simple email request for information? None of the automated processes are in the least helpful.

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Nikolai168 wrote:

I have received notification of the upcoming subscription renewal but I have not received information about the cost of the subscription.

You can easily see this information on your Plan page.

Nikolai168
Explorer | Level 3

Rich, thank you for your response. Yes, I understand that. However, since other online suppliers like MSN and Norton are able to include the new billing amount on the email which informs of the subscription renewal, perhaps Dropbox could do the same. It would be more "user-friendly" and helpful.  N.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nikolai168 Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?