cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My files will get deleted because I downgraded?

My files will get deleted because I downgraded?

tobius
New member | Level 2

Had a chat - they *said* my account would downgrade after my next renewal.
Was told all had been done, and my files were all deleted except the files with a title "2022 and 2023".
I am out of the country and have limited Internet time/use where I am. 

Now I see I am over the free dropbox and I am being told DROPBOX will delete all because nothing was deleted.

I have no ability to send the PDF discussion I had about all this??

None of these chats or this allow me to send any files. No sense chatting - it just sends me off to other information I do not need.

HOW! can I get that PDF file attached and sent to "ANYONE" that can do what that fella was supposed to do?  

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox does not delete files after you downgrade - it just causes you to go over quota. There is no way to do this and support wont delete files on your behalf either. 

You can, however, do it yourself. Just go to www.dropbox.com/home and delete things

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?