cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DocSend Partner program

DocSend Partner program

user1207
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi folks,

I am part of the DocSend Partner Program through my accelerator and am receiving a discount.

You can see from this blog post that I should be able to get discounted pricing for Dropbox. [Quote from blog: "Founders associated with any investor, accelerator, or startup community that participates in the DocSend Partner Program will now be eligible for Dropbox for Startups."]

Despite having a recently activated DocSend discounted subscription, I cannot find any information on how to get access to discounted Dropbox services.

The dropbox page at https://experience.dropbox.com/lp/startups is utterly unhelpful for someone who is part of the DocSend Partner program. It only provides referring your VC/Accelerator to Dropbox but that's pretty useless for any VC/Accelerator who is already part of the DocSend Partner Program, isnt it?

Can anyone help figure out who to contact to help get Dropbox set up? Looks like this initiative was announced but maybe never launched/followed-through by dropbox?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

BenDBX
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi @user1207,

We will go ahead and reach out to the email that you used to sign up for the community.

For any other users who may experience this, you can generally receive the link for your partner discount from your accelerator or startup. If you can't find that link, let us know here and we can reach out to you directly!

Regards,

Ben

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

BenDBX
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi @user1207,

Thanks for your patience while I looked into this!

Your accelerator should be able to provide you with the link to access the discounts. If you are unable to retrieve a link from your accelerator, let me know, and I can put you in touch with a member of the Dropbox team who can provide you with more information. If you need to take this route, I'll need your approval to reach out via email.

Regards,

Ben

user1207
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Thanks Ben. My accelerator continues to be a part of the DocSend Partner program but they have no new info about the Dropbox offering that has expanded it. The only link they have provided is the existing DocSend sign up link- and that doesn’t send any updated program info that includes Dropbox.

BenDBX
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi @user1207,

Great, thanks for the context. Can we reach out to you via email to discuss this further?

user1207
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Yes please! You can email me on my account email. Let me know if I need to DM it to you.

BenDBX
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi @user1207,

We will go ahead and reach out to the email that you used to sign up for the community.

For any other users who may experience this, you can generally receive the link for your partner discount from your accelerator or startup. If you can't find that link, let us know here and we can reach out to you directly!

Regards,

Ben

user37
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi Ben, could you please email me? I'm having the same issue. This is my personal account but can give you my business email if you can DM or email me directly.

BenDBX
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi @user37,

We don't have a direct messaging function here on the community, but we can reach out to you at the email linked to this account to retrieve your business email address, then continue the conversation there. Let me know if that works for you!

Regards,

Ben

user37
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Yes, thank you!

user37
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi @BenDBX please email me with the email attached to this account and we can take it from there. Thank you!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

user37 Explorer | Level 3
    BenDBX Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?