cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! UNKNOWN CHARGE TO BANK ACCOUNT

HELP! UNKNOWN CHARGE TO BANK ACCOUNT

Knzrhyse
New member | Level 2

I have canceled my account and subscription but a charge of $19.99 is still occurring on my bank account. I used the Look Up Tool and it gave me the account email address that is using my card, but it is an INVALID email address. I don't know what to do. Should I just cancel my card and get a new one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Knzrhyse wrote:

I have canceled my account and subscription but a charge of $19.99 is still occurring on my bank account.

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?