cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I please get phone support?

Can I please get phone support?

Netanelgubbay32
Explorer | Level 3

Dear Dropbox Team.

I hope you're well.

It's MR NETANEL.

I have got ADHD & Learning Disabilities. 

Please can you kindly help me with Technical Support please can you ask somebody to phone me please on my number which is: [removed per Community Guidelines] URGETNLY Please tonight. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox does not do outgoing phone support. They only do incoming phone support to paid business customers who request it via secure PIN numbers.

Posting a phone number on a public website is a sure fire way of being scammed - ANYBODY could call you and pretend to be Dropbox. Please never ever post that or your email etc. 

All support for Dropbox is via www.dropbox.com/support

For info this is as was explained and discussed on your previous threads that you posted here.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox does not do outgoing phone support. They only do incoming phone support to paid business customers who request it via secure PIN numbers.

Posting a phone number on a public website is a sure fire way of being scammed - ANYBODY could call you and pretend to be Dropbox. Please never ever post that or your email etc. 

All support for Dropbox is via www.dropbox.com/support

For info this is as was explained and discussed on your previous threads that you posted here.

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Netanelgubbay32
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Mark.

I hope you're well.

It's MR NETANEL [...].

Thanks for giving me the correct advice So Please can you remove my number off from the community please?

Mark
Super User II

It already has been 🙂

If you go to https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Security-and-Permissions/RE-Requesting-for-all-my-Personal-Data-2024... you can add information to what you were asking before. People here will help you 🙂

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Netanelgubbay32 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?