cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a link from a customer but getting a message that the email or password is incorrect

I received a link from a customer but getting a message that the email or password is incorrect

Lorenzo  Vg
New member | Level 2

I am not familiar with Dropbox, but I received a link from a customer of mine, but I try to open the file, but I have to log in via my email, but I keep getting the message that the email or password is incorrect. I also have an account created at dropbox but that doesn't work either

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the link sender has set link password. Just ask the sender to give you that password. If he/she has set such a password by mistake, it may be just removed. That password has nothing to do with your account password.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

It looks like the link sender has set link password. Just ask the sender to give you that password. If he/she has set such a password by mistake, it may be just removed. That password has nothing to do with your account password.

Good luck.

Lorenzo  Vg
New member | Level 2
thank you for your tips, I will pass it on to my customer, have a nice day
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lorenzo Vg New member | Level 2
    Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?