cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you’ve changed your email address, now's the perfect time to update it on your Dropbox account and we’re here to help! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download photos from my wife's cellphone to my Dropbox account

How do I download photos from my wife's cellphone to my Dropbox account

PragmaticStatisitic
New member | Level 2

I recently set my wife's cellphone up with the Dropbox app so that she could download photos of the house we are about to sell without having to unlock her four-year-old cellphone. Even though I set up my Dropbox account and invited her to participate using her regular email address, I discovered that when I connected her cellphone to my computer that it used a Google Gmail address not her Spectrum email address. I was able to download her photos to my computer. So how do I get her cellphone to automatically download her photos to a folder in my Dropbox account so that we don't have to buy two Dropbox accounts?

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @PragmaticStatisitic - thanks for using Dropbox and welcome to the Community!

The quickest way to do this would be through a shared folder. Have you given that a go perhaps?

When it comes to the account's email address, you can change it through the account settings online or via the account tab in the mobile app.

Let me know how it goes!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?