cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone app doesn't work anymore (after updating).

iPhone app doesn't work anymore (after updating).

mtvgn
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

The app on my iPhone doesn't work anymore, I updated the app recently and now it's malfunctioning, I'm not sure it has to do with the update but I guess it does as it is a recent one.

I restarted the iPhone as that sometimes clears an issue with an app but no, not this time. Can you please make to the app working again? It might have become malfunctioning because of some code change in version 392.2

I'm on an iPhone SE 2022 with iOS 17.2.1

To see (all) what the app does right now: https://flic.kr/p/2qdt4m9

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@mtvgn wrote:

The app on my iPhone doesn't work anymore, I updated the app recently and now it's malfunctioning ...

The app is still working normally. You might just have a failed installation. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app yet?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@mtvgn wrote:

The app on my iPhone doesn't work anymore, I updated the app recently and now it's malfunctioning ...

The app is still working normally. You might just have a failed installation. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app yet?

mtvgn
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Yeah, that worked, should have thought of that myself, although usually I hardly ever have to reinstall an app.

Thanx anyway!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

mtvgn Helpful | Level 5
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?