cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Android app not updating Word files

Dropbox Android app not updating Word files

dluptonmd
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution
I posted this before, but can't find it.

Dropbox android app not showing changes to my files. When I open the file with the word app, the changes appear, but if, I dont, I'm reading old versions. Sometimes, only, when I edit the file in word, and then go to Dropbox and open the file, I get a note saying this file has changed, refresh, but even when I do, the changes don't appear in the file in dropbox. Coincidentally or not, now when I open a Dropbox file in word, the title appears in word with numbers and percentage signs mixed in, specifically %2025. Thanks for your help.
35 Replies 35

Nancy
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @dluptonmd ! I was able to locate your ticket in our system and I can see that our agent has indeed replied back to you. 

Can you please scroll further down in the email thread to see the whole convo?

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

dluptonmd
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution
I don't have any emails with any threads. Once I forwarded Gmail to Hotmail and replied back to gmailper instructions, the email disappeared. Please have the agent email me again or respond here in this thread. Thx.

dluptonmd
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution
This is for Jake regarding his Jan 9 email. When I forward your email from Gmail to Hotmail and then reply back, it only goes back to my Gmail. There is no way I can see to reply back to you on the thread from my Hotmail address. There are no prompts, as you suggested. Please follow up.

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @dluptonmd, have you also responded, and communicated that to the email itself? 

Keep in mind, that I don't have a direct line of communication with Jake, in order to inform him about that. 

Megan
dropbox.com/support

dluptonmd
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution

I tried, but haven't heard back. Check the ticket #. Once I forward the original gmail to me from Jake to my Hotmail and then reply per his instructions, it only replies back to me at Gmail. Here's the reply back address if it helps. 

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @dluptonmd , I was able to check.

Keep in mind that Jake will get back to you. Advanced agents might need up to 24 hours to reply back, because of their workload. Keep an eye out on the ticket, and keep us updated once you hear back from the team. 

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?