cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link my Android phone due to reaching device limit, but I have a paid plan

Cannot link my Android phone due to reaching device limit, but I have a paid plan

Burdzy
Explorer | Level 3

I have the Plus account with 2TB and unlimited devices. My Android phone says I reached the limit of 3 devices. How do I contact Dropbox support to fix the issue? The page where I can submit the problem does not allow me to type my problem.

Actually, Dropbox apps think that my plan is Basic sometimes. I am in a catch-22 situation. I need help to recognize my Plus plan but to get help Dropbox must recognize my Plus status first. I do pay - they collect my money.

14 Replies 14

Burdzy
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jay,

The page says:

"No payment or billing activity
Invoices and receipts for payments made on your Dropbox account will be available here."

I can send you a copy of the annual payment made on Oct 4, 2023.

It was handled by PayPal so I have receipts from Paypal and American Express for $132.17.

I understand that I should not copy the receipts here so you would have to tell me where to send them.

Thanks,

Chris

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Thanks, I've sent you an email, please could you reply to it when you get a chance.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Burdzy
Explorer | Level 3

I replied to the email by email. Please note that the email associated with my Dropbox account is my old university email ....@m... My university switched to a new email service and now my replies come "From ....@u..." I wonder whether the Dropbox email system will recognize that they come from the same address.

Chris

Burdzy
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jay,

I changed my email address at Dropbox to an "outlook" account. Can you see my new email? Please send a message to that account. I will reply from that account.

Thanks,

Chris

Burdzy
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jay,

I am not sure how I can communicate my new Dropbox email to you. It is [Removed as per Community Guidelines]

Chris

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Burdzy Explorer | Level 3
    Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?