cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't download Dropbox on my Surface Pro 6 device

I can't download Dropbox on my Surface Pro 6 device

candalandon
Explorer | Level 3

I can not download drop box on my surface pro 6 - is it compatible??

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II

If you dont have the full version of Windows on the Surface Pro and instead using the lite versions (ie. it acts more like a mobile device without a C:\ drive etc.) you need to download and install via the app store. At this point it works more like a mobile so you download what you need, edit and reupload. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

candalandon
Explorer | Level 3
I have tried to download but it’s really hard to use - is drop box better on an Apple product?

Rich
Super User II

@candalandon wrote:
I have tried to download but it’s really hard to use - is drop box better on an Apple product?

Windows, Apple, doesn't matter. What problem are you having when downloading?

candalandon
Explorer | Level 3
Sorting photos in to albums - just takes a very long time
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

candalandon Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?