cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting a 'Failed to fetch' error

Photos folder/tab is empty & camera uploads is the only place I can find my files

chrisrazzell
Helpful | Level 6

My Photos folder is empty but uploaded photos are chowing only in Camera Uploads, this only changed today. help please?

57 Replies 57

-Lisa-
Helpful | Level 5

Yes still no photos on all devices

CharlieWindsor
Helpful | Level 6

The below is complete nonsense ðŸ˜’ 

CharlieWindsor_0-1728285009888.png

olivier11
New member | Level 2

I have exactly the same problem. Nothing in photos on all devices and in the web.

(The camera upload and the folders are normal.)

Jipy
Explorer | Level 4
Same error.

Frank51
New member | Level 2

I do have the same problem. No photos shown on Iphone. App is new loaded and current ( 396.2.6) Cache deleted. Enough storage on the device. Problem since a few days, it worked before. Pictures are downloaded to the device in Folders ( Dateien) but do nothing shos up in photos. On other devices the pictures are shown in dropbox. I assume it is not a user problem. Please fix it. Thanks Frank

DBX_Pedro
Community Manager

Hi everybody, 

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. 

Our team is currently working on it.

We appreciate your patience, and we'll update you as soon as we have more news.

CharlieWindsor
Helpful | Level 6

@DBX_Pedro  Thank you for the update it is appreciated .... However this issue was first reported on Friday, why has it taken Dropbox so long to note that there is a problem.... ?

-Lisa-
Helpful | Level 5

@DBX_Pedro Thank you

@Charlie Windsor Hey everyone deserves a weekend break. Just be grateful they’ve now acknowledged the problem and will hopefully fix it promptly. Take the win.

@chrisrazzell As the original poster I thank you too for raising the issue. Has this been resolved for you on your other devices as well as your iPad ? Is that why you’ve gone quiet ?

To everyone else reporting the same issue, well done, the power of the crowd could not be ignored, hang in there and wait for the fix.  But be ready to roar again if no solution is forthcoming.

CharlieWindsor
Helpful | Level 6

Hi @-Lisa- I do appreciate the reply, but please remember Dropbox is a 24/7 365 Global file hosting company being paid good money for such a service, across the globe they don't all go home at weekends.

Whilst nothing is full proof and outages can happen, a prompt communication and a updated status page on Friday would of been appreciated as it would of prevented myself and others (wedding photographers) wasting time over the weekend trying to fault find our hardware and ISP's

Internally Dropbox would of known of this issue soon after it happened.

Edited to say: Just to highlight my point'  the Status page still says everything is operational when its not 3 days later. ... Dropbox Status

derRobsi
Explorer | Level 4
Same here since 2024-10-04 on 8 devices. iOS: empty. Android: 1) connection failed, empty photo section. 2) 8 images are visible from 200.
Windows Web: only gray icons, no image there.

But in the camera upload folder everything is okay.
Need more support?