cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show the folders on the left panel

How to show the folders on the left panel

lukexchen
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

lukexchen_0-1697564546163.png

All of sudden the left panel under "Home, All files" does not show all folders (see the screenshot). I can still see two file folders under "All files" and I can scroll and see other folders. But I used to be able to see all folders under "All files" on the left panel. Could you please help me figure out how to see all folders on the left panel? thanks a lot!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

simonDBX
Dropbox Product Manager
Go to solution

Hi @lukexchen, we've released a fix to this bug. It should now be resolved after refreshing the page (or clearing your cache in your browser settings) but please let me know if you're still running into issues. Again, apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

simonDBX
Dropbox Product Manager
Go to solution

Hi @lukexchen, thanks for flagging this. This is a bug and we're currently working on a fix. I'll report back here once it's been released and confirm with you that it works again. I apologies for the inconvenience. 

simonDBX
Dropbox Product Manager
Go to solution

Hi @lukexchen, we've released a fix to this bug. It should now be resolved after refreshing the page (or clearing your cache in your browser settings) but please let me know if you're still running into issues. Again, apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

lukexchen
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi, Simon, it is all resolved. Thank you so much!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

lukexchen New member | Level 2
    simonDBX Dropbox Product Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?