cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Paper Dropbox on iOS - Images are broken

“Couldn't Load Preview.” error for photos on my iPhone 13 Paper app

johnweidner
Helpful | Level 6

No images will load in Paper app on my iPhone 13. All works fine on my Mac computer using SafariCouldn't Load Preview, 5-2-24.jpg. The message is “Couldn't Load Preview.”

43 Replies 43

jojowales
Helpful | Level 5
Yep fixed here too. 😁
Well done to the guys that fixed it. 👍
Next time please try to keep us in the loop a little more. Im sure I'm not the only one that was feeling pissed off and forgotten when just an occasional update would have helped a lot.

pensiv
Explorer | Level 4

Agreed. I stopped using Paper now, though. The issue went on long enough for me to migrate all of my documents and images.

BenDBX
Community Manager

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for letting us know it's working again! Our engineering team recently implemented a fix for previews in the mobile Paper app.

Your feedback on the lack of updates on this issue is duly noted. We can't always share information on how a fix is progressing, and we do try to provide updates wherever we can. 

Thanks,

Ben

jojowales
Helpful | Level 5
Thanks for fronting up on that 👍

There's nothing wrong with occasional saying we're working on it guys but it's proving difficult to fix at the moment.
You don't have to have anything positive to say other than we're trying, that's all it takes but thank you and well done.

Need more support?