cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We been busy working on some major updates to the Community, so check out what's changing, what’s staying the same and what you can expect from the Dropbox Community right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This account has been marked as inactive. Contact the team admin" error, but I am the admin

"This account has been marked as inactive. Contact the team admin" error, but I am the admin

someguy919
New member | Level 2

I was using my account and then after coming back to my account an hour later the log in now fails and saids This account has been marked as inactive. Contact the team admin, which is my account. No explanation or way to solve this has been given, it cant be due to inactivity because I was just using it. 

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @someguy919, thanks for reaching out to us.

Just for some context, was the account in question the admin account on a Dropbox team or just a member?

Is it possible that there's another admin on the team and they removed you from it?

And what do you see when you use a different browser/private browsing window to login to that account?

Let me know and we'll go from there.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?