cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Scam

No contact with service provider

Aymen Mrabti
Explorer | Level 3

hello I signed a contract and you Intermediary between us... the service provider does not want to answer me he spent the time and the date set to return the application to me.. I paid him two installments almost $2000 .. thank you for finding me a solution...

7 Replies 7

Rich
Super User II

@Aymen Mrabti wrote:
hello I signed a contract and you Intermediary between us... the service provider does not want to answer me ...

What, exactly, is this referring to, and how does it relate to Dropbox?

Aymen Mrabti
Explorer | Level 3
I signed a contract with dropbox can I give up my rights do I want to send you the report

Mark
Super User II

What was the contract for? What services did you buy?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Aymen Mrabti
Explorer | Level 3
Product installation agrement the 21st march 2024 I can send the document

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox doesnt do that as a product or service I'm afraid. So you cannot get support here for that, you need to speak to the people you signed the agreement with. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Aymen Mrabti
Explorer | Level 3
What is the guarantee then on your site to sign a contract?? What are the benefits and how can I earn my rights?

Mark
Super User II

@Aymen Mrabti wrote:
What is the guarantee then on your site to sign a contract?? What are the benefits and how can I earn my rights?

I assume you mean Dropbox Sign? If so that is just a platform to manage the signatures. It has no control over the actual contract etc. That is down to you and your own due diligence with the companies and or lawyers etc. 

Need more support?