cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in learning how media industry leaders use Dropbox Replay? Register for our webinar here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login as have no details

Unable to login as have no details

Medicalman
New member | Level 2
I am unable to login, going around in ever decreasing circles and getting very stressed. I can't login because the 6 fig login codes are being sent to an old number to which I no longer have access. It's so long since I had access to my account that I now no longer have the emergency code or any other connected devices or password. If there is no way I can access my account I am quite happy to cancel forever but with no ability to login I can't even do that. See what I mean by going round in circles?
Please help me if you can.
Thanks you Dr Brian Mitchinson. St
George's Hospital London.
1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

You need to contact support and ask they stop payments. Without the security codes or emergency number its impossible to recover an account.

Make sure you are not logged in (even to here) and go to www.dropbox.com/support and you can open a support ticket.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?