cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the domain

Change the domain

bsagency
New member | Level 2

I have a problem: I have an account at [Removed as per Community Guidelines], however, I migrated the domain to [Removed as per Community Guidelines], and unfortunately, DropBox is no longer accessing it (because it sends the account confirmation to [Removed as per Community Guidelines], which I no longer have access to!), I would like to access my files still at [Removed as per Community Guidelines].

How should I proceed?

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@bsagency wrote:

DropBox is no longer accessing it (because it sends the account confirmation to [email] which I no longer have access to!

If you're being sent a one-time security code to your email, you won't be able to access the account without access to that email address. Your best option will be to see if you can re-register the old domain and recreate the email address so you can receive the security code.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?