cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox use

Will I be able to use my Dropbox account after my 30 days trial?

Swity
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi! I am new to this dropbox i have only one qeury i just signed an account in Dropbox, i got 30 days free trial. But i want to ask whther after 30 days i will be able to use dropbox or not.. please its urgent
Thanks...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Swity wrote:
i just signed an account in Dropbox, i got 30 days free trial. But i want to ask whther after 30 days i will be able to use dropbox or not..

If you decide not to continue with a paid account, you can downgrade to Basic and continue to use Dropbox with 2GB of storage for free. If you provided payment information to start your trial and you don't intend to continue on a paid plan, make sure you cancel the trial before the renewal date to avoid being charged.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Swity wrote:
i just signed an account in Dropbox, i got 30 days free trial. But i want to ask whther after 30 days i will be able to use dropbox or not..

If you decide not to continue with a paid account, you can downgrade to Basic and continue to use Dropbox with 2GB of storage for free. If you provided payment information to start your trial and you don't intend to continue on a paid plan, make sure you cancel the trial before the renewal date to avoid being charged.

Swity
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Ok so u mean i can use dropbox after 30 days trial completed?
Need more support?