cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Quicken Promotion

Quicken promo is now gone.

DMKlinger
Explorer | Level 3

I am using Dropbox because of a promotion from Quicken that lets me do my backups to Dropbox. Quicken gave me 5 gig additional storage over the basic. That worked for a few years but now appears to be gone. Quicken directs me to Dropbox for help and there is no way I can contact any of their services to determine what the problem is. Does anybody understand the Quicken deal?

3 Replies 3

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @DMKlinger, welcome to our Community! 

If you're referring to the promotion I have in mind, that should last about 12 months, not more. 

How long ago did you accept your Quicken promo? 

Let me know more, and we'll take it from there! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

DMKlinger
Explorer | Level 3

I accepted the original promotion from Quicken when it first came out which is a good number of years ago. I accepted and have been using the additional stroage the gave me for well over a year, neither the original promotion or the additional storage had any mention of a limit.

Rich
Super User II

@DMKlinger wrote:

I accepted and have been using the additional stroage the gave me for well over a year, neither the original promotion or the additional storage had any mention of a limit.

The Quicken promotion has always had a limit of 12 months and as long as you kept your Quicken subscription active, they would provide you with a new redemption code each year. This really is something that only Quicken can resolve.

Need more support?