cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I downgrade to a smaller plan than the Plus one?

Can I downgrade to a smaller plan than the Plus one?

Gene H
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My subscription is 1 user, 2TB at $119.88 now and wish to downgrade to 1TB or minimum

to save annual fee, because my usage is only 463GB out of 2TB, due to my retirement. 

Is there any way to save my current annual fee?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Gene H wrote:

My subscription is 1 user, 2TB at $119.88 now and wish to downgrade to 1TB or minimum

to save annual fee, because my usage is only 463GB out of 2TB, due to my retirement.

The 2TB plan is the lowest paid plan. The next lowest plan is the free Basic plan which includes 2GB of space.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Gene H wrote:

The 2TB plan is the lowest paid plan. The next lowest plan is the free Basic plan which includes 2GB of space.

djeremya
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Yea dropbox sure has a racket on having 2TB as the lowest amount to pay for. I don't need 2TB either. I don't even have 1TB. I would like something other than $119 plan! Sorry, it looks like you should get an external and put it your 463GB on that and cancel your dropbox account. That is what I'll be doing. Also don't call for support because unless you are a business they're not interested in helping.

Need more support?