cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account downgraded

Account downgraded

pvkontis72
New member | Level 2

Hi there,

Today I received an email stating "We recently downgraded your account to Dropbox Basic because we received notice from Apple that they were unable to process payment for your plan." But the renew is supposed to be on 6th July.

I have been using the plus plan from 2018 and now all the billing info is gone from dropbox billing section. I have all the transactions from apple.

I cannot get in contact with customer support because I do not have a paid plan. Only with the chatbot

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@pvkontis72 wrote:

Today I received an email stating "We recently downgraded your account to Dropbox Basic because we received notice from Apple that they were unable to process payment for your plan." But the renew is supposed to be on 6th July.

Have you reached out to Apple yet? You'll likely need to contact them as they handle all the billing details for your subscription. Dropbox won't have any access to that since you pay through Apple.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?