cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team folders in Power Automate have stopped working after 20/04/2024 upgrade

Team folders in Power Automate have stopped working after 20/04/2024 upgrade

dstaines
Explorer | Level 4

Since the upgrade to Dropbox on the 20/04/2024 we have encountered a number of issues with apps and programs that utilise Dropbox. Rather than confusing the issue, the first of these relates to Microsoft power automate. The team Dropbox folders that are shared with me and monitored by this program have now disappeared. The only Dropbox folders I can see our my specific folders, and not those that I have access to as part of a team. In my DBL Dropbox desktop folder I have my profile folder and then I have access to all the team folders that I am part of. I can access these on my desktop and online without an issue. The problem I have is that if I am trying to access these team folders through any other software, they are not visible following the upgrade on 20 April? This is causing major issues and I assume that there is a setting that needs to be changed for me and my colleagues?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

14 Replies 14

dstaines
Explorer | Level 4

Don't think anyone will ever get to the bottom of this. Power automate was working fine with the team folders until Dropbox changed and updated in April

admin123
Explorer | Level 4

Hi,

will this be fixed every?

Thank you

Rich
Super User II

@admin123 wrote:

will this be fixed every?

It would be up to Microsoft to fix it. Dropbox changed the folder structure of Team accounts. Microsoft will need to update their integration to work with the new structure.

admin123
Explorer | Level 4

I thought Dropbox was providing the blocks and submitted to power automate. Ok thank you.

Any idea where to ask if microsoft is going to solve this? any forum links?

Rich
Super User II

@admin123 wrote:

Any idea where to ask if microsoft is going to solve this? any forum links?

I'd start with the support options listed on the Dropbox connector page.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    admin123 Explorer | Level 4
    dstaines Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?