cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We been busy working on some major updates to the Community, so check out what's changing, what’s staying the same and what you can expect from the Dropbox Community right here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Document won't open in Google Sheets

Document won't open in Google Sheets

ssghudsonkj
New member | Level 2

I am new to drop box. I signed up for DropBox with my Google Workspace account. When I try to open a document that was shared with me in dropbox. I am able to view the document but when I go to open in Google Sheets it says that I need to sign in. I am signed in, duh I used my google to sign in to dropbox. Anyway. I have tried numerous things but this message continues to plague me. It shows up. I click sign in and it goes to a screen briefly (very briefly) saying I am logged in with my Google Workspace account however I get stuck in this never-ending loop that never allows me to open this document in google sheets. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

3 Replies 3

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @ssghudsonkj, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Can you try again from a different browser or a private browsing/incognito window, to see if that helps?

If not, please send us a screenshot of the error and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

ssghudsonkj
New member | Level 2

Tried it with no success. Here is a screen recording of what's going on.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K-6LPNKBuMaoH2thKyHK9sm9fQw0dkOq/view?usp=sharing

Rich
Super User II

@ssghudsonkj wrote:

Tried it with no success. Here is a screen recording of what's going on.

Your link is not available to view. It's forcing a login and and then you need to request access to the file.

Need more support?