cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 409 error when attempting to download image files

409 error when attempting to download image files

wolfgangmeyers
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

This was working perfectly fine a few days ago when I was testing integration with aibrush.art. Now when my app makes requests for any files ending in .webp or .png, a 409 response is returned with no payload. If I download the corresponding .json file with image metadata, it downloads with no problem. Seems like an api issue.

12 Replies 12

wolfgangmeyers
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Workaround in place just renames the image files so they don't have an extension - https://github.com/wolfgangmeyers/aibrush-2/commit/ce1b543c2665dd5c52d8cad1f378352d9bd8d515#diff-8a5...

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the additional information. It looks like your posts were originally caught by the spam filter, but have since been recovered.

Anyway, from the response headers, I see that there should be a response body, since there's a response header 'Content-Length: 97'.

Using the Dropbox JavaScript SDK, you can get the result or error like in this example. Please print those out to debug this.

wolfgangmeyers
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Well, it has mysteriously stopped happening since I reported it. Someone must have caught the bug and fixed it 🙂

Need more support?