cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to add another user/team member to my API app's console?

Is there a way to add another user/team member to my API app's console?

Thang2000
Explorer | Level 4

I built an app using Dropbox's python SDK and Dropbox app console. My app doesn't run 24/7, hence I use ngrok to connect to Dropbox's webhook. The issue is the link for webhook is different every time I turn it on, so I need to add it manually. Not a big deal, but the app's configuration: "refresh_token", ..etc.. is connected to my account (This app was created under my account). Have been trying to figure it out but I don't see any option to add another user/team member to the app's console.  Is there a way for another team member to access the app console, so they can add the webhook URL by themselves every time they run the Python app on their local machine, or change the dropbox app's "Settings" or "Permissions", instead of asking me to add the webhook URL to the  Dropbox app console for them? I don't want to share my Dropbox account and password with my coworkers.
Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Unfortunately it's not possible to add additional owners/developers to an app, such as to allow other accounts to view/configure an app's settings on the App Console, but I'll be sure to pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?