cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover business account which has been deleted

Recover business account which has been deleted

ShadowboomTH
Explorer | Level 3

I delete my dropbox business account which have been using as a Admin for dropbox for team for a while.

In the last email I received from a dropbox business is that my team is in locked state. And it wil be delete after 2th October.

I need some files on there but I'm not quite sure whether it's still available or not.

For more information. All of accounts in team have been deleted. When I try to login by using those email I have to register a new account.

I have to register this email again for a Basic plan to submit for a support in this forum.

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@ShadowboomTH wrote:

I delete my dropbox business account which have been using as a Admin for dropbox for team for a while. ... my team is in locked state.

Does the admin account for the Business Team still exist? If so, you may have some options.

If the admin account no longer exists, you likely wouldn't be able to recover the account or anything in it. Contact Support directly to be sure.

ShadowboomTH
Explorer | Level 3

Thank you for your response. But the admin account is no longer exists too. 
I can't contact the support because of it needed to be a paid plan.

I'm willing to pay if my data is still be able to recover.

Mark
Super User II

You can contact support via the link @Rich gave just make sure you are logged out (even from here). Often an incognito window will work best. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    ShadowboomTH Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?