cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is Dropbox Paper dead in the water?

Is Dropbox Paper dead in the water?

exzrael
Helpful | Level 6

Hi everyone,

I really like how Dropbox Paper works and I would love to move all my work from other alternatives to work only in Paper. But I'm a bit worried that Dropbox ignores Paper at this point and don't improve it. The last "news" to Paper was on March 5 which is a very long time ago. And I don't want to work in a tool that the developers doesn't want to improve.

Anyone know how the development around Paper will be going forward?

Thanks and have a nice day all.

11 Replies 11

Not applicable

The question is who wants/needs to use it, all the companies that I have worked with normally say Dropbox Paper - "what's that" ? "Contact I.T and they will create you a temporary MS account with Share point, Office/Onedrive, Teams".... I've kicked Paper into touch some time ago. Tricky times ahead I think!

Tinchohs
Collaborator | Level 10

Thanks! I've been in the same boat for a long time now, and continue to love the product, even without any evolution and VERY minimal bug fixes, but I wonder every day if I'll find myself out of all my notes anyway in the near future.

Have you found another solution for your use case? I have seen improvements in Google Docs that allow for collapsing and expanding content which is one of the features I like best about Paper. 

Have you switched already? If so, to what and how are you liking it? 

Thanks. m. 

Need more support?