cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: File Request: Error 404

File request - empty page

Simofi
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi everyone,

When I create a file request I can invite people via mail but the website ist empty and nothing is shown.

I tested it on serval devices and different networks and browsers but the website is always empty.

Any idea what's the problem here?

Simofi_0-1678357053100.png

10 Replies 10

Sheena
Community Manager
Go to solution

@johnstreet wrote:

Hi,

Suddenly all File Requests (that I've created in the past or that I've newly created) result in an "Error (404) We can't find the page you're looking for" message. I've tried on multiple computers (MacBook Pro and Mac Studio) and using multiple browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox). And the results are the same for me as for the people to whom I send the links.

Help!

John

Hi John, this issue has now been resolved. Let us know if you are still running into any problems. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you. https://status.dropbox.com/

Sheena
Community Developer @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.

Need more support?