cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Camera Roll upload issue with Android to Iphone migration

Camera uploads want to upload the entire content after Android to iPhone migration.

LordRader
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
so.... i just moved from Android to Iphone.
All the pics from my old android were moved over to my iphone in the migration. Want to backup any NEW pics I have on my iphone to dropbox. HOWEVER, when I turn on the feature it wants to upload ALL the photos on my Iphone camera roll (which have already been uploaded over the YEARS from my android).
Seems to be no way to turn on auto upload from my new iphone without it uploading all the photos in the camera roll (which are already saved on my dropbox from when they were on my android). Any suggestions?
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@LordRader wrote:

Want to backup any NEW pics I have on my iphone to dropbox. HOWEVER, when I turn on the feature it wants to upload ALL the photos on my Iphone camera roll (which have already been uploaded over the YEARS from my android).

In the Dropbox app on iPhone, tap Account, then Camera Uploads, and change Backup up... from All photos to New photos only.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@LordRader wrote:

Want to backup any NEW pics I have on my iphone to dropbox. HOWEVER, when I turn on the feature it wants to upload ALL the photos on my Iphone camera roll (which have already been uploaded over the YEARS from my android).

In the Dropbox app on iPhone, tap Account, then Camera Uploads, and change Backup up... from All photos to New photos only.

Need more support?