cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to use iOS shortcuts with the Dropbox app but also being able to use rules on the desktop.

Ability to use iOS shortcuts with the Dropbox app but also being able to use rules on the desktop.

DawnyT
Explorer | Level 4

Ability to use shortcuts within the App.

3 Replies 3

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @DawnyT, I hope you're doing well!

Would you be able to share as many details as possible on this?

You mentioned our app, but didn't clarify if you're referring to the desktop, or mobile app. Also, which OS do you use on your end?

We listen to your needs because it allows us to fully appreciate how Dropbox fits into and influences your daily routine, so I'd need to know as many info as possible as to what you'd like to see implemented, and in what way.

Keep me posted!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

DawnyT
Explorer | Level 4

Hope you’re doing good as well.

it was just an idea that I thought I would throw out there. I appreciate you replying so quickly. What I was referring to was having rules/shortcuts to make it automatic, such as leaving a shortcut to certain folders. Or possibly having a # generated to add to specific folders. I was pertaining to the mobile app, considering Shortcuts, but also being able to use rules on the desktop. I use an apple device and have really enjoyed Shortcuts provided for Apple users.

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @DawnyT, thanks for the fast reply! 

Your feedback regarding this has been very valuable and I will endeavor to make sure your voice is heard.

I will pass on your comments to the relevant departments so that we can further improve our product.

I'll forward your feedback to the appropriate areas so we can continue to improve.

Thanks!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    DawnyT Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?