cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Musicians, convert your MuseScore files to PDF to play music on the go! Learn more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turn off “Suggested for you” section.

Turn off “Suggested for you” section.

sam011989
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

There are TONS of threads specifically requesting these be disabled and yet your latest update you threw them in there as a forced-on feature that cannot be disabled.  Please disable or give us option to turn off the “Suggested for you” section on the mobile apps that updates with more information every refresh. I dont need suggestions for me, I don’t want my projects or files flaunted on the home page every time I open the app around other people. There’s often confidential information that I can’t be having flashed around. Turn off these stupid features nobody is asking for!

14 Replies 14

hypatiasgirl
New member | Level 2

I don’t want to hide it, is there a way to turn it off entirely?

scarecroe
Helpful | Level 5

Ah, thank you! Either the eye icon wasn't there before, or I didn't see it. Thanks.

Rich
Super User II

@hypatiasgirl wrote:

I don’t want to hide it, is there a way to turn it off entirely?

No.

HavocFactory
Explorer | Level 4
But it's right back on display next time you log in. Why can't these settings persist? Please?

nikr1
New member | Level 2
We, the people of Earth, tend to associate the image of a color palette with colors. This is not an intuitive button icon.
Need more support?