cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know what we learned at IBC? Check out our learnings on media, remote working and more right here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please restore the ability to calculate folder size for multiple folders

Please restore the ability to calculate folder size for multiple folders

tttrue
Helpful | Level 5

You used to be able to select multiple folders and then calculate size of your selections.

This has been removed an you can only select an individual folder or move the folders you want to calculate into another folder.

There used to be ellipsis at the top where you had options which included calculate size.

Im not sure why such a useful feature would be removed, but please restore this feature as it is useful when you need to see the size of specific folders  when there are numerous other folders.

2 Replies 2

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for posting on our Community, @tttrue!

We appreciate your feedback, and I’ve also forwarded this to the relevant department, so that they can take your comments into account.

For anything else, don’t hesitate to ping me.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

pulsar
New member | Level 2

Totally! This is such a time suck to have to go through each folder and calculate size. WTF?!?! This is 2024 and we have AI that can have conversations but dropbox can't have automatic size calculations for folders?

Need more support?